What A Lovely Way to Burn


I was driving home from intercessory prayer this morning.

"Jesus...I'm sorry, again, for pulling away from You, Friday...I was scared. I've never felt You so deeply before."

He smiled.

"The funny thing? You know I have been saying, 'Show me Your glory...even if it kills me...I want all of You.' and the FIRST time You even give me just a taste, I back away because it's too much."

He chuckled.

"I still want that, Lover."

"No man can look upon My glory and live. I am an all consuming fire."

I set my face and gripped the steering wheel...datgummit, I WILL see Your face.

I smiled determinedly, "What a lovely way to burn."

Ever wonder where the "Holy Laughter" some of these sweet little ladies have, comes from?

Yeah.

They got it from Him.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There's a Herd of Wild Elephants Running Thru My House!

ChugChugChug-Diggidah-Diggidah-DOMMMMMMMM

The Name of The Game Is Slayer...