The Virgin Bride



I'm not going to "share" this on a social community simply because it's not FOR everyone. It's only for those who follow my blog and "get" me.  It's for those who seek a deeper, intimate knowledge of Him. Those who are hungry to know Him....and by 'know' I mean KNOW...Like in the bible.

I'm going to share an experience I had with the Uncreated One, this morning, that is only for the mature of Faith.  You have my permission to "share" it if you feel like your "community" could receive it, but I, myself, can't do it simply because there are ppl in my circles that would NOT understand the deep wells that I have stirred up and am drunk with.

That being said.

I was reading in Face to Face with God by Bill Johnson.

I have been for the last few days.

I am CONSUMED by the information and revelations in this book.

I began to put the principles and information in this book to practice this morning.

Here is what went down:

"oh, God! I want Your face....I want You to speak to ME the way You did with Moses...I want Your face to shine on MY face and I want our consummated love to be so evident that other say, "cover your face!"

Key word: Consummated.
 

I didn't realize this until just now...wow....oh wow...Jesus...


I closed the book to tend to lunch for Bug and Thunda. As I stood up from the couch, in my spirit, I said, "Come close, Lover..."

Instantly He did...He was so close..so heavy...I couldn't stand it...

"BACK UP! You're TOO close!! I can't stand it!!"

He did.

Instantly,  He seemed too far away...His former nearness...too near and uncomfortable...suddenly  was exactly what I wanted..

"Come back! I need You!"

He did.

"Oh! You're too close...please...not so close...wait...closer...come closer..."

(keep in mind I'm attempting to make lunch)


All of a sudden...I was in a bridal chamber...and the bridegroom was with his virgin bride...and their love was being consummated.  Everything she had been dreaming of was happening...only it was too much at times. And he was so tender and patient.

Then I was back in my kitchen...shaking and weeping...and He whispered as His tangible, breathtaking, weighty presence settled into and onto my body:

"I am yours, Beloved...forever yours...."

The foam plates almost toppled out of my trembling hands.

I heard, over and over, "Overshadowed....Overshadowed...Overshadowed"

I sat the plates down and wrapped my arms around myself and tried, in vain to control the tremors that were overtaking me.
"I have planted my seed in you...Impregnated you with my glory..."


What is the 'evidence' of consummated Love? 
 
 Pregnancy.


I don't know what to do with myself...

still trembling...

still euphoric...

still tingling...

and craving more.

 
So. Much. More.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

There's a Herd of Wild Elephants Running Thru My House!

ChugChugChug-Diggidah-Diggidah-DOMMMMMMMM

The Name of The Game Is Slayer...