Burning Ones



God showed me something last night in Youth...
 
 I saw Moses and the elders around the mountain. 
 
 Moses went up but God said the elders were to stay behind.
 
Then Pastor Keith started talking about Moses and Joshua going up the mountain into the the cloud and I kept hearing, "They are the ones...they are the ones...they are the ones..." over and over...
 
I felt like a babbling idiot because all I could seem to say was, "You are the ones...If not you, then where will we be...we need you...we need your anointings...you are the ones...you are the ones"
 
I had this overwhelming urgency that they(this younger generation) must ascend...they must ascend...they MUST ascend...
 
Then as PK was speaking, I heard the Uncreated One say, "They will go father than you will ever go."
 
I was so excited!! Then, quite honestly, so disappointed and kinda hurt because...well...I'm selfish with Him.
 
He's mine. His glory is mine. His face is for me. His fire is for me. I want to see Him. I want to be the one to ascend the hill.
 
That sounds awful, I know, but it's where I am. I'm jealous for Him.(He's still working on me with the whole sharing thing) 
 
 I was thinking that I was in the group of elders who had to stay behind...
 
Then PK said, "Moses represents the older generation and Joshua represents the younger generation. Joshua went WITH Moses, following something REAL."
 
Then It all made sense.
 
Moses took Joshua into God's all consuming fire with him(which is kinda what Daddy was saying a few weeks ago about being consumed FOR them)...and then, when Moses couldnt go into the promised land, Joshua picked up the baton and took the people into the realization of the promise of God. 
 
He went farther than Moses would ever go.
 
SO! Let's be Moses, guys.
 
Let's give them something real to follow.
 
Let's take them with us into the all comsuming fire of the Almighty God so they can pick up the baton and run....
 
Because if we dont...
 
And they dont...
 
 Then what hope have we?
 
They are the ones.
 
The Burning Ones.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There's a Herd of Wild Elephants Running Thru My House!

ChugChugChug-Diggidah-Diggidah-DOMMMMMMMM

The Name of The Game Is Slayer...