The Pregnant Bride

 
 
I've been thinking alot about the spirit of adoption lately. Heidi Baker COMPLETELY messed me up with a message she spoke about it. Never heard it that way before...then...
 
I was standing infront of my bathroom mirror yesterday morning and I was thinking about the 'church' as a whole.
 
About how easily offended 'she' is and how UBERLY cautious one must be not to offend 'her'.
 
I was frustrated and thought about how Jesus didn't mind offending the 'churchified'...so why is it that today as His followers we are more ok with loving said 'church' and offending the world than loving the world and offending the 'church'...like Jesus did?
 
I understand that that last statement messes with some of your theology.
 
That's okay.
 
It's my opinion and 
 
I'm not concerned with theology.
 
 
Anywho, my mind was all over the place and it finally settled on this question:
 
"Abba, why are people in the church so easily offended...seemingly, all the time?  Disagreements with this one, and that one hurt my feelings, or this one didn't acknowledge me...?
 
Bicker, Bicker, BICKER!
 
I mean, come ON!  Why can't people who profess to love, just....DO what they say they are called to do?...Love?  WHY is it so hard?! I just can't wrap my mind around it!"
 
What He said devistated me....like, I couldn't decide if I was so mad I could SPIT or so heartbroken that I couldn't bear it.
 
He said,
 
"The spirit of Offense has raped my Bride and planted his seed in her. The seed of division."
 
 
"OH! GOD! NO!" I screamed. ( Pretty sure I scared the HECK outta the hubster who was in the next room..lol)
 
"Yes," He continued, "My Bride is pregnant with an unholy seed and can produce nothing other than what has been planted in her womb. The father of Division is Offense."
 
All the rest of the morning, that revelation sat heavy upon me and I began to intercede for those who had fallen -and are falling- victim to this violent desecration of the purity of the Bride of Christ. It was almost as if hopelessness settled in on behalf of the ravaged Bride. 
 
We got to church and during our worship practice, Abba Father fell in power and we just got LOST in the Presence, lol...like it got a little on the messy side, haha. During a moment when only the musicians were worshiping, He went further:
 
"The offspring produced from this unholy union can be nothing other its father's identity...The Bride can only bring forth from her womb what was planted there...unless."
 
"Unless what, Jesus?"
 
"Unless the Bridgroom takes His Bride unto Himself, even though she is no longer 'pure' and ADOPTS the offspring, giving it a new name...
 
a new identity."
 
WOOOHOOO!!
 
I don't know if ya'll got that, but WOW!!
 
HIS LOVE PURIFIES THE SEED!!!
 
Okay, so fast forward to this morning.
 
Let me just stop here for a sec and say that when you have a litter of kids, 5 of which are in school, weekday mornings can be kuhRAZY. I can't handle grumpy-butt whiners and I don't allow complaining in the atmosphere in our home, so before I get them up, I put on various worship music.  Sometimes Bethel Church, sometimes the IHOPkc prayer room...This morning I put on my new Jason Upton CD (EEEEEEEEEEP!!!!! OHMGSH!!!)
 
ahem..
 
So as I'm getting kiddos ready, I hear:
 
"Victory is the name of the groom....."
 
My spirit lept within me...
 
"Purity is the name of the Bride...."
 
I could feel His Presence come near and my heart was beating a hole in my chest..
 
 
"Freedom is the name of the son..."  
 
 
!!!!
 
(Victory jig right in the middle of the living room floor! HA!)
 
 
He calls the Bride by her IDENTITY and not her HISTORY!
 
He calls the offspring BY HIS OWN NAME!
 
FREEDOM!
 
YES! Purify the seed, oh GOD! We cry out on behalf of the broken, ravaged Bride! We are YOURS!
 
Excuse me while I go run a few laps.
 
JEEEEESSSSUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSS!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There's a Herd of Wild Elephants Running Thru My House!

ChugChugChug-Diggidah-Diggidah-DOMMMMMMMM

The Name of The Game Is Slayer...