Well, Well, Tattle-Tale...






Here's the deal. 

I'm a chicken.

A great big colossal chicken. 

And Papa knows it. 

Mainly, because He's, well, GOD... but also because I have told Him MANY times how hard of a time I've been having with teaching the series on healing that we are doing with our students this month. I've only shared that with a VERY few trusted ppl who I know will cover and pray for me. 

Every second and 4th Tuesday nights I attend a ladies home group that is...well...no words can describe the levels of glory that we experience there.

This past week me, a friend, one of our students, and one of our youth sponsors got there late. As we walked in, we walked right slam into the presence of the King.

One of our sisters was dancing in the middle of the circle of women in Mrs. Beverly's living room,  and we didn't need to ask why. It became increasingly evident that Papa God was talking to His daughters that night. 

We slipped in as quietly as possible and joined in the prayers, worship, and intercession. I had been fasting all day to prepare myself to minister that night and had no other plan other than to love on the Lord and some precious women. 

So it really was no surprise when Mrs. Beverly heard God change the plan for the evening and she called the younger two of my little group into the middle of the circle to pray over them. I mean, she HEARS and she OBEYS without question.  I  love that about her. :)

It was, again, no surprise that she called me to the middle to be with them...they're my bebbies, so OF COURSE I'm going to be with them! 

Well, they got to prayin' and MAN! Those ladies unleashed HEAVEN on us, haha! 

The girls were prophesied over and then..to my utter surprise...

Our precious...very southern...fearless leader, Mrs. Beverly, laid hands on ME and said, "You have EV-vry-thing you need to lead these young people! DO not be AFRAID! You have living WATER in your BELLY! You have everything you need inside of you to do POW-ER-FUL things and the fire of GOD...." 

Well...I don't remember a lot of what else was said after that because at that moment someone blew a shofar over me and into me and...

Yall. 

I was a mess. 

My insides were shaking.

FIRST off. I had said NOTHING to this woman about my personal struggle with teaching this series (we are calling UNLEASHED) because of the total dependency  I must have on my own ability to let Papa's love and compassion for healing flow thru me with confidence. I know many of you don't believe that I struggle with confidence at times, but I really do. Especially when I am solely responsible for teaching these teenagers how to receive words of knowledge for healing...and how to heal people in general....when I feel SO inadequate. 

I mean, at that point? I had had ZERO success in healing ANYONE (yes..I tried...ALOT) or in getting ANY accurate words of knowledge since the Randy Clark conference I attended in February....How could I possibly DO this?? 

And how could she possibly KNOW that?! 

I'll tell you how. 

My Papa ratted me out, that's how. 


I'm so glad He did.  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There's a Herd of Wild Elephants Running Thru My House!

ChugChugChug-Diggidah-Diggidah-DOMMMMMMMM

The Name of The Game Is Slayer...